skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, December 12, 2009
I have many frieds.
This is hypothesis answer.
He implicate with bad group.
I see him when he indicate my hause.
My teacher isolated bad students.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the hero
message
wEb mEssAgEs
links
podomatic
Ms. Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(49)
▼
December
(20)
Speaking LDA2
He got nice outcome in his exam.She said to me the...
Everyone has some issues in his life.The minimize ...
My city has great culture.He guessed who did that ...
I was good. I will be better. I learned some new t...
My father always give me advice when I have proble...
He avoid talk will him because he don’t like him.S...
I was great. I learned new things. I will be bette...
I mutual my car with my friend's car.There was phe...
I did first grammer bractes. I got 40%.
I was great. I will be better. I learned new gramm...
I want to learn logic.I saw that lonely man.He alw...
I was good. I will try to be better. I learned new...
I have many frieds.This is hypothesis answer.He im...
I was great. I will be better. I learned some new ...
I always contact my homework. I think the powerfu...
I was great. I will be better. I learned some gram...
The nice place alawys attract the people.You have ...
vocabulary
I was very good. I will be better next day. I enjo...
►
November
(29)
About Me
hero
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment